How to remove blackspots and pimples
Easy Home Remedies For Pimples and blackspots:
Pimples and blackspots are one of the worst nightmares for any woman.
They use form on the face, back, shoulders, neck and chest. When the pores of
the face gets clogged up due to the accumulation of sebum, dead cells and dirt,
it leads to pimples. It’s pretty common for oily skin types, but even people
with dry and normal skin sometimes face it.
Hormonal pimples or acne:
If you think you have passed away your teenage years and wont fear pimples anymore,
you may be in the wrong perception. Adult pimple or acne is caused due to the hormonal
imbalance in the body. It is very common symptom of PMS and also occurs during
the menopause period.
This is the most important reason of pimple formation in today’s generation.
Eating a lot of fried and processed food; trigger your oil glands and thus
producing sebum which leads to pimples, blackheads and breakouts.
Try to include foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, protein and iron rich
diet to get a glowing skin. This is one of the most important tips on how
to avoid pimples in the first place.
When you travel far, the change in the environment like the weather, temperature, humidity,
water etc triggers the formation of pimples. You cannot change the climatic factors,
but can always wash your face with bottled water.
This is an important step with regards to the question of how to reduce pimples.
Exfoliation helps in removing all the dead skin from the skin and helps in formulating
new cells. Practising this at least once in a week or more helps in getting a soft and subtle skin.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 1: Lemons
If your acne scars dark, you can use lemon juice to lighten them. Cleanse your face with lemon juice. Dab one teaspoon of
lemon juice into a cotton ball and smooth it over the acne marks. Leave for ten minutes, then rinse. Use caution with lemon juice
because it can make your skin photosensitive. So be certain to use a sunscreen on any area you treat with lemon juice prior to
going out into the sun.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 2: Baking Soda
Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. Often times a version of baking soda is used in cosmetic microdermabrasion treatments.
You can give yourself a mini microdermabrasion treatment by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with the two teaspoons of
filtered water. Then gently rub the mixture on your acne scar for sixty seconds then rinse it off.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 3: Olives
After exfoliating your skin with baking soda, massage a pea-sized amount of olive oil onto your face. Acne scaring can cause
the skin to lose its elasticity and suppleness.
The moisturizing nutrients in the olive oil will penetrate the skin to deeply
moisturize the skin and soften the skin’s texture.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 4: Fruits
In addition to eating fresh fruits to supply your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you can also smear them onto your face
for gentle acid exfoliation. Just puree a forth a cup of pineapple and smooth it onto your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
Since the pineapples contains ascorbic acid, it will impart a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 5: Water
It cannot be said enough. “Your skin needs water.” Especially when you want to promote the type of skin repair needed to heal
acne scarring. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, to remove toxins, and the build new skin cells. Drink at least 80
ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
Pimples/Acne Scar Remedy 6: Consistency
The ultimate ingredient needed to completely remove acne scars is consistency. Acne scars form over a series of weeks, layer
by layer. To remove the acne scarring, you need to use your acne home remedy on a daily basis to remove the damaged scar
tissue layer by layer.
To be successful at fading and healing your acne scars at home, you just need to plan in advance. Devote time to removing the
damaged skin and giving yourself the nutrients you need to build healthier skin. For example, you can decide to spend five minutes
a day exfoliating your skin with baking soda or pineapple and another ten minutes enjoying collagen building foods like soy, grapes
or oranges. Do it consistently and you will see and improvement in your scars.
Getting rid of dark spots naturally:
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. It is said to be rich in Vitamin C which is very effective in removing acne spots. You
can gently massage your dark spots with the lemon peel, it might have a tingling sensation at first, but it helps. If done over a
regular period of time you will see your dark spots getting lightened and ultimately fade away. Apart from this, you can mix 2
tablespoon of lemon juice, few drops of honey and rose water in a bowl. Just apply on the affected area and leave for fifteen
minutes. Wash with water.
Glycolic Acid Peels:
This acid peels works best for those who have severe acne spots on the face. The acid peels should not be used for those who
slight dark spots. It is primarily a treatment where glycolic acid peel is applied on the face. This leads to the formation of new skin
cells; the old layer of the face is replaced with a new layer.
Baking Soda for acne spots:
Baking soda can be used as a scrub for your face. Simply make a fine paste with baking soda and water and massage on
your face for a few seconds. Then wash with water and pat dry.
Effective Tips for Dark Spots Removal:
- Rubbing potato slice on the acne spots is considered effective since potato is a natural bleaching agent and it helps in skinlightening too.
- An easy and worth trying home made recipe: You need to take milk powder, honey, lemon juice in equal quantities and makea fine paste. Just apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Yet another natural recipe- simply mix oatmeal powder, yoghurt and lemon into a fine paste, you can even add a few drops ofrose water to it and apply on the scars.
- Orange powder is known to be rich in vitamin C and works well to lighten up the acne scars. Just mix orange powder withlemon juice and rose water and apply. If you wish you may even add milk to it, This also brings a glow to your face.
- Mint leaves paste is found to be effective in treating acne scars. Also if you want to remove acne from occuring in the futurethen simply eat two mint leaves daily. This will prevent the outbreak of acne.
- Extract the juice of half an orange or tomato, mix with two teaspoons of curd. Lightly massage onto your face in an upwarddirection. Let it dry. Then, wash your face with cold water and wipe dry. This will give your skin a nice glow.
- Rub the inner part of the skin of a papaya on your face. Let it dry. Then, wash your face with cold water and wipe dry. This willgive your skin a nice glow.
- Whenever you cut a papaya to eat, save a small portion of the peel for this purpose. You can store the peel in an airtightcontainer for about two days in the fridge; however, it is preferable to use it fresh.
- Grind 50 grams (around half a cup) of cabbage and extract the juice. Apply this on your face. After it dries, wash with coolwater and wipe dry. This helps tighten your skin and prevents wrinkles.
- Grind one small carrot and squeeze the pulp to remove the juice. Apply the juice on your face and let it dry. Then, wash withcold water and wipe your face dry. This helps to rejuvenate your skin.
- Whenever eating an apple, do not discard the skin. Use it as a skin cleanser.
- Just rub the inner side of the peel in an upward direction and let your face dry. Then, wash with cool water and pat dry. Thishelps tighten your skin.
- Take an ice cube and rub on your face. Then, pat dry. This helps to improve blood circulation and keeps your skin healthy.
Variation: Boil some lemon grass in a small container of water and cool. Pour it in the ice tray and freeze. Later, rub the ice cubeon your face.
- Beat the white of one egg and apply on your face in an upward direction. Once it dries, wash with cold water. It helps tightenyour skin and delays wrinkles.
- Alternative to Conventional Acne Treatments (thebestacneremedies.wordpress.com)
- Removing Pimples – Top Acne Remedies (thebestacneremedies.wordpress.com)
- acne during pregnancy acne scar cream acne clothing acne rosacea (pathclinicorgonline.wordpress.com)
- Smooth Skin Again: Removing Acne Scars (everydayhealth.com)
- Scar Cream (breakingnewsonpathclinicorg.wordpress.com)
- Acne Scars: Truly Scarred For Life? (prweb.com)
- Cosmetic Dermatologist Manhattan NY Acne Scarring Acne Scar Cream Dr Eliot Y Ghatan (whatyouneedtoknowaboutpathclinicorg.wordpress.com)